Hi! I’m Sophia Luxe. Nice to Meet You!
Sophia Luxe, spinner of tall tales, lover of words—first of her name… just kidding, but I had to sneak in a GoT/ HoD reference.
I don’t want to bore you with a traditional long spiel about my background, so here are a few highlights:
- I’m powered by Red Bull– or coffee– or if we’re getting technical, caffeine. I probably consume way too much of it.
- I have ADHD, which wasn’t diagnosed until I was an adult. Like many women, I was diagnosed later in life because my ADHD didn’t always present as hyperactivity.
- Huge animal lover (I know, that’s a given for most people). Mr. Luxe and I have three fur babies (two dogs and a cat).
- I excel at the domestic arts. I will never admit it to my mom, but her insistence that I learn to sew and cook has come in handy, and now I love doing them.
- Food is my love language. I show people I care by feeding them or learning to make their favorite dishes.
- Like most writers, I am a bibliophile.
- Spotify’s music wrap listed my style as an adventurer. I have a playlist for any occasion with many different genres/decades. Life is too short to choose only one type of music.
- I am bilingual but hope to be a polyglot one day.
- K-dramas are my addiction. They masterfully use the three-act story structure to tell a complete story in one season (16 episodes), so watching feels like reading a good book.
- Peach is cheating on Mario with Bowser– I’m convinced it’s all a ruse at this point.
Thank you for stopping by! And I really hope you stay a while or find a new favorite book.
With Immense Gratitude,